Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Project

As I wait for Mary to get me some more fabric for the AB quilt, I started a new project. All the fabrics chosen for this quilt were from the thrift store for $1.61 each piece. There is aprox 6-7 yards of fabric.
I chose the split rail block (see below) seemed like it would be fast and easy to put together......

....and so far it has been.

I'm going to sew the blocks together this afternoon. I then want to put a dark purple border (to be purchased tomorrow, hopefully) around the blocks with the pink color for the binding. i wonder if I'll finish this one.....I've started 5 quilts already and haven't finished even one yet. Oh well, at least I'm really enjoying the process!

No comments: