Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Henry



The little guy I used to be a nurse for is pretty sick with bacterial pneumonia. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
**
Henry's the one looking up at the fire truck. I have my arm around his twin, Sydney. Mom and dad don't want any face pics of the kids on the blog....sorry. He's being transferred from a suburban hospital to Children's this afternoon by ambulance. When his mom told him about taking that trip, he perked up a bit. The idea of an ambulance ride really floats his boat! Hang in there, Hen-man.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Poor baby (& parents)! I'll be praying for them :)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Kathleen said...

Praying for them. For you too, must be hard worrying about him.

YFA said...

Any updates on henry? We're praying for him too.

Col said...

We are keeping Henry, his family and friends in my our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.

Karen said...

....thanks everyone.