Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Henry....update

Above: Henry and his twin, Sydney, looking into a fountain.
*******
I spoke with Henry's mom, Jennifer, yesterday and he seems to be doing a little better. He's sitting up in bed for a few minutes and running his cars across the bed table. He had a chest xray yesterday....haven't heard the results but they have to be better as he has a tube sticking out of the side of his chest draining all that icky fluid off his lungs. I'm going down to Children's this afternoon to hang out with him and his mom. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I'll post another update after I see the little stinker for myself.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

So glad he's doing a little better. Hope that continues. Thanks for the updates!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thanks for keeping us posted.