Thursday, May 20, 2010

Project Quilting - The Judges Weigh In - There's still time to vote!!!


So, here's what the judges had to say about my quilted scrapbook:

Judge 1: Nice to see a very unique idea. 7.5

Judge 2: What a great idea. This turned out beautiful. 8
Judge 3: Being a scrapbooker myself, I especially appreciated your melding of these two art forms. I’m so glad you did a blog post so that I could see the other pages close-up. The quilting is wonderful, and the scrapbook elements work so well with the fabric. What a great heirloom for your family! 7.75


Average Score: 7.75

Not too bad. I'm interested in knowing how the other 17 contestants scored. There's still time to vote and its turning into a close race between me and a few other gals, so get over there and VOTE if you haven't already! Here's the link : Kim's Crafty Apple.

For all of you who did vote for me.....THANKS!!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Nice score! Great comments too ... I like comments!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I did vote for you!