Friday, April 10, 2009

Lunch with gramma Lu

Amy, Jack and I enjoyed lunch with Gramma yesterday. Here are some random sights seen at her house. The statue below has been around forever.....who is it? Jesus? The baby pope? I don't know.
Kathleen said...
Gramma really enjoys it when you guys visit! The statue is the Infant of Prague . . .
I must not of been paying attention in religon class that day....I never would have gotten that. Thanks, Kath and Wikipedia!
Mom said...
Infant of Prague was a pretty popular thing for awhile. Dad and I got two as wedding gifts. They came with clothes too. Boy I completely forgot about them and I don't remember their significance.
Thanks, mom....what were they dress up dolls?!? Weird.
Gramma was showing us how she cleaned out her closet.......and we happened to stumble upon her stash.


The Command Center.


To-do list.






We had a really nice time. Gramma's a real sweetie....of course we all know that.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gramma really enjoys it when you guys visit! The statue is the Infant of Prague . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_of_Prague

Anonymous said...

Infant of Prague was a pretty popular thing for awhile. Dad and I got two as wedding gifts. They came with clothes too. Boy I completely forgot about them and I don't remember their significance. I have to get back on the weight loss bandwagon too. We bought a darling pair of cropped pants at our friend Yvonne's famous boutique sale. They don't quite fit so I had Penny try them on and they were a little big on her. Bought them anyhow and I long to wear them. Maybe in June! Great to see the pictures of mom and our boy with Amy. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Jack stripped down to just his jeans because he was so hot. Just like his Grandma Pat.

Amy