Friday, June 27, 2008

Hey Mom!....big sale at Mrs. Grossman's!

Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory - Special Sale on Friday, June 27

Mrsgrossmanlogo
1455137064 347Cd6B876
If you're in the Bay Area, don't miss a special sale at Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory in Petaluma, CA on Friday June 27 from 9am to 5:30pm. You'll find below wholesale prices on a huge variety of stickers on rolls and strips, 3D stickers, glass crafting gems, patterned crafting ribbons, photo and scrapbooking albums.

Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory
3810 Cypress Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
(707) 763-1700

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, I forgot about that sale. Wonder if it's really good. Won't be going this year. When I went there 6weeks ago or so her sale stuff was nothing to write home about. I have a little flu or something. I was in the middle of a lengthy comment on your little umbrella cards and I went looking at something else and lost it. Mom

Anonymous said...

Well written article.