Friday, June 6, 2008

Bubba kitty....king of the backyard...



Bubba is getting older and having a harder time getting around these days. He doesn't play as much and has to hop up and down the stairs. I carried him up to the craft room this morning so he could hang with me, but after a few minutes he went downstairs to be with his favorite, Chuck. We figured he's about 15-16 years old by now. I really love Bubba alot...he's my favorite....don't tell Spooky;)
BTW, I love when you all leave comments. I'm just wondering who the 'anonymous' comment leaver is. let me know....you could send me an email. Just curious.....altho, If you want to stay unknown, thats okay too. Keep reading my blog...I really enjoy keeping it up. I've been getting a lot of hits lately....168 in the last 5 days! You all must really like me! I like you too! Have a great day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...have you seen your traffic feed?? You are like an international sensation LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Bubba Kitty, Even though he hates me.

Can't wait to see your photos from Mich.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog... And don't you just love a mystery? Come on, you can figure it out.

Karen said...

....is it Chrissy?

Anonymous said...

No. And here's a clue...
I don't know Chrissy.

Karen said...

....is it aunt Kathleen?

Anonymous said...

You are SOOO smart!

Karen said...

....it runs in the family!