Friday, April 22, 2011

Hi :)

I haven't posted in awhile...been down with a bum tooth. Today is the first day in a week that I work up without pain. YAY! I've been pretty hopped up (get it? Easter? hopped?) on tylonol3's, Motrin and a super strong antibioitic. I'm so looking forward to a root canal next Tuesday...can't. wait.

The flower pic was taken in Florida last month....thinking it would make a nice art quilt.
Have a great day.....its supposed to rain like crazy here today. yay.

Oh, on the up side of having a bad tooth? I've lost 3 pounds.....I'm sure it will find me. As for the rain, April showers bring May flowers...or so they say. Whoever they are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope the pain goes away fast. Tooth pain is not fun!

Hugs.

Donna said...

Hmmm, the tooth-infection-jaw-pain weight loss program... As long as there's drugs, I'm in!

Col said...

Yes, but what do May flowers bring?

Pilgrims!! Hee hee

Karen said...

...nice one,Col.