Saturday, April 2, 2011

Florida 2011

Bathing Beauty Gracie.
Mister.
Kenny and Cheryl making meatballs. Yum. 
Cheryl's sauce was incredible.....BEST. SAUCE.EVER. I am not kidding. It was her dad,Vito's recipe.



Dad bought a condo down here. WooHoo!!! This is him with his long-suffering agent, Shane. Dad tortured the poor guy the last 3 years in a row looking for a place. 


The kids got all tatted up.
We drank Mohito's....they're so pretty.

Gramma Sheeto had a birthday. 

Having a nice time...Wish you were here....;)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

woohoo!!! more Florida vacations for you all!!! Happy Birthday Cheryl - now that's a birthday cake - hostess cupcakes are the best!

Anonymous said...

I love the birthday cake! Looks yummy to me! And no fighting over who would get the biggest piece (cause I would... LOL).

I so want to wiggle my toes in some sand and hear the surf. Where in Florida?

mfa said...

Hope you had a great trip.
Call me sometime.