Saturday, April 17, 2010

I like gingham.....Update


Another thing I like is to fold and arrange/stack my fabric after I wash and dry it. Since most of my fabric comes from the thrift store, I have built a rather large stash .For the longest time, I couldn't leave any piece behind (any piece that was cotton that is). These days I'm more picky about what I buy.

As I was separating out all the gingham I had, I realized that every piece came from the thrift store. All my cute little shelves came from there too. Oh how I love thrift store!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like gingham. The only thing that makes it better is if it is seersucker too, in some cases. I want some seersucker clothes for traveling this Summer. The stackes of fabrics are lovely! So many possibilities! Did I tell you that I put the runner you made me Christmas of 'o8 on our coffee table? I get to enjoy it every day! What a talented woman you are! Oh- not just the sewing. I'm still in awe of you doing nursing school and being a homebirth nurse!!! I wrote a long comment on Kath's blog about our day and yard. I've run out of steam, so will close. Love,love you. Mom

Kathleen said...

All your fabric looks so neat and pretty. I don't know how you keep it so organized even when you've been so busy getting ready for the craft fair.

Jenn said...

Oh, I wish my stacks were as neat and tidy as yours! It'd be easier if I had those nice shelves, too!

Sara said...

Oh my fabric! What a stash you have!