Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beautiful Lulu


You might remember I sent a quilt to Utah for a fundraiser for Lulu, who needed a liver transplant. Well, she's since gotten her transplant and is doing marvelously. Thanks be to God! Go check out her blog to find out more about her, her wonderful family and awesome team of doctors (and a tiny bit about her angel donor.) There's also a great video of Lulu laughing which I tried to steal and post here but wasn't able to grab it...anyway, you'll just have to go see for yourself! Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child! She has such an angelic smile So happy she found a donor.

The House that James Built said...

sweet karen...of course i wouldnt mind..i can email it to you if you'd like. what a sweet post to london. thank you.

and thank you for commenting on milos blog...it warmed my heart to think you'll be an internet angel to him like you've been to me.

i love you. you are amazing.

i dont remember if i have your email..so if you don't mind shooting me a quick one to elizabethbarnum@hotmail.com i'd like to have you in my contacts anyways.

i have a quilt blog for you--she is one of my best friends (leslie) mom's (who's been like my second mom) best friend Nanette. she also did a beautiful quilt for lulu's big benefit that was put on. you'll love her site...let me find it real quick...ok here i am.

it is http://fredashive.blogspot.com/

mary said...

awww, that's an awesome story seester!! How cute are her Mukluk's?!?! LOL I've never seen anyone so happy with an NG in :) Sweet little thang...both of you!

Kathleen said...

Doesn't she look great?! I had to go listen to her laugh last night....great way to end my day.