Friday, September 18, 2009

Now thats just peachy!


One of my friends/co-worker/nurse at Home First is having her second baby soon. When she was about a minute pregnant, she called me and asked if I would attend her birth. I helped her have her first baby, so of course I would help her with her second. I'm so looking forward to it! Yesterday I found a box on my door step.Upon opening the box, I found it filled with huge peaches from Washington. Altho she hasn't had her baby yet....it still need to cook for another few months....I guess she figured she'd have her hands full after #2 arrives.Thanks, Colleen.....they're super yummy and juicy! I slobbered all over myself eating one today and plan to do the same tomorrow!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh yeah! I'm glad you got them! Enjoy, and thank you again for coming to our birth.