Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lazy blogger...but energetic workout girl!

To all my friends and family: I know you've been wondering where I've been for the last week:) I know some of you can't wait to get up in the morning and check my blog:) Well, I've decided to get serious about losing the weight I've put on over the last several years. I've really enjoyed pigging out on lots of pizza, various junk foods and of course my beloved glass of wine at night. Well, no more. I MUST learn to eat properly AND drop 33 pounds. I joined the Elgin gym last month and have stepped up my workouts in the last week. I also started counting calories using the site Calorie Count Plus. Its free and it has a lot of great nutritional info. You'd of thought with a mom like Pat I'd know all this stuff....and guess what? I do! (Thanks Mom) I just needed a big FAT wake up call. And that call was....here it is.....162lbs. Holy crap...I said it for all the world to see. Hopefully writing this will keep me somewhat accountable....well see. In the last week I've quickly dropped 3.6 lbs, so that feels really good....altho its probably just water. I'm not going to get too excited ....I got a LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG way to go. I'm going to try and take it off slow so I can learn to eat better and hopefully stick to this new eating regimen for life. Well, wish me luck....I'll try and keep you updated....have a great day, and check out that site if you're wanting to drop a few pounds!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go baby
you can do it.... I'll help ( i hid a bucket of cookies in my van )

Anonymous said...

Good luck,
I think my extra 33 lbs is your fault. I was thin until I met you!!!! I hope you can inspire me. I'm sitting here eating a bag of twisslers, after bad news todat.

Anonymous said...

Go Auntie - we know you can do it!! Love, Grace, Jess and Jack

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. It's not easy to change
YAC