Thursday, October 25, 2007

BACK to school.


I've been having a ton of fun manipulating photos and then printing them out. For this LO, I blew up the image and then used the ink-sketch tool to give it that cool cartoony look. I then printed it out from my copier...easy-peasy! Who knew!....Well, Chuck knew. He's been trying to get me to use the computer more since I met him....but of course I've resisted. This morn I asked him this: "If I decrease the compression of a scanned image, will it then make the file smaller?" (as it turns out, you need to increase the compression.) He about was jumping for joy that I was even asking something "technical" like that. I still don't know what any of means, but it got the job done! Thanks, Chuck!

I love this LO of Amy and Jess....so sweet!

No comments: