Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Special post for my friend Lois



Here's a little tip for you, Lois. Get a foot that looks like this one in the pic. Its an open-toed embroidery foot and it makes seeing a whole lot easier. And curves.....easy as pie. I actually have had this foot for a while, but just started using it and its 
AAWWWEESSSOOOMMEEEE  ;)






 .....and to make you drool......here's a pic of my thread;) 

I need more.

Oh, and one more tip....never, EVER, eat yellow snow. Have a nice day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean it's not lemon-flavored? Bwahahahahahahahahha!

Thanks for the tips! I'll look for that foot. As soon as our condo sell, and we get a cash flow back, I'm going on a thread binge.

Anonymous said...

yep, looks like you need more thread... LOL!

Kathleen said...

It looks so pretty waiting to be used.

There are some empty pegs.

Your blog is going to be soggy.

kat said...

Is it any different than a free motion quilting foot?

Karen said...

Kat....its the same.

Aunt.....why soggy?

Cara said...

I use my open toe foot all the time, too! I just found out about it a year or so ago. I don't know how I ever got along without it.

Kathleen said...

Niece.....soggy from all the drool