Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

*I do not like any part of quilt binding. It bores me. Horribly. Altho, I do appreciate the end result.
**
*Russell should have won Survivor even tho he seems to be a horrible person.
**
I like having Danny live with us.
**
I'm really glad that I like fruits and vegies. Thanks, mom.
**
I don't know what I would do without books....sew, I guess.
**
I do not like to workout and I never have. I do like how it makes me feel, tho.
**
*'Launch My Line' is no 'Project Runway'. It is VERY gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
**
*My throat hurts.
**
*The snow looks pretty. I like snow. I will shovel for exercise today.
**
My house is a mess and I don't care.
**
*I'll be glad when Christmas is done.
**
*Jesus is the reason for the above season.
**
*I'm looking forward to seeing my family on Friday. I will miss my sister, Mary.
**
I like when people leave comments on my blog.
**
I don't want to wrap presents. I shall use gift bags instead.
**
Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup is such a yummy combo.Mmmmm good.
**
*Chuck got a new tv for xmas from me. He deserves it. He worked really hard this year and only had a so-so year. I, on the other hand, did not work hard this year but had an awesome year. Merry Christmas, Baby!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I don't like binding either and used to avoid at all costs the hand sewing part but recently have hand sewn a few and started to almost enjoy that last contact with the quilt and thoughts of the recipient....It IS nice having your adult children around.....I feel the same about books and yes, sewing works except for replacing reading in bed - that needle could be a problem when drifting off to sleep....My house is a mess and I do care, but not enough...I'll be glad too when the new year gets here. I always feel like everything is in limbo until the holidays are over.....take care of your sore throat.....mmmm, I know what I've having for lunch.....enjoy your tv Chuck!

Chuck K said...

I don't know what I would do without books....
wait, do you mean MORE books or just books period? I have a ton - literally - pun intended - i crack myself up - of books in the basement i KNOW you haven't read yet.... otherwise if there were no books at all hmmmm lets see. . .
I know what I would do!
watch my sweet new flat screen hd tv :) TYVM
ps even if there was no cable I could still watch the over 2000 movies and tv shows I recorded on dvd (at least this much not sure lost count back in 2006 probably over 3k)
Chuck

Col said...

I like your randon thoughts. If I did have such a mixed up mess of random thoughts I would leave some of my own. Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year is SEW wonderful for you.