Friday, June 1, 2007

Cicadas.....eeewww

So, all is well...I've been in Elhearst last two days working with the twins....we haven't been outside at all due to all the buzzing cicadas...tons around here. We haven't gotten them in Elgin yet....hopefully it stays that way! They keep coming into the twins house thru the fireplace...I know they are harmless but they're so big and gross...and one cicada can make a ton of noise!Anyway...I'm off to South Haven on Sunday. I Won't be staying at Sylvia's this year....too expensive for just me. Found a cute B&B near the marina...i'll be there Mon-Thurs. Chuck staying home....doesn't want to miss work, goofy guy....he hasn't caught the South haven bug yet....maybe next year....Its been over 30 years....holy crap!!!...that we've been going up to SH and its still so beautiful. I'll be sure to post some pix.

No comments: