Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quilts I'd like to (almost) finish in 2009 ...UPDATE 2010

#1 was started back in July in South Haven. The top is done. It needs a back. It needs quilting. It needs binding.
#2 is a xmas quilt. I started quilting this with the Flynn quilt frame and its almost done. I stopped using the frame because I got so frustrated with it. It was my first time freestlye quilting and it looks horrendous. oh well.I'll finish quilting it without the frame. Needs binding.
#3 is the Scraps, 2009 quilt. The rows need to be sewn together and it needs a back. and binding. and quilting.
#4 has a lot of work left to be done. It won't be finished in 2009. Guaranteed.
#5 is a wall hanging. Needs a back . Needs to be quilted. Needs binding.

Numbers 1 and 3 are going to be sent to Auntie Kath for professional quilting....hopefully by Tuesday. (to be worked on in 2010)

Of course I realize none of these will be totally complete in 2009, but they'll be close! I'm going to try not to start anything new 'til these are done or out the door for quilting. Amen.

###############################

UPDATE:Jan 1, 2010

....yeah....nothing got finished...work, life and being under the weather put a halt to everything.

6 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

5 projects that isn't too bad for unfinished projects and 3 are about done. They are all nice quilts. So sorry the Flynn frame didn't work out too well.

Jocelyn said...

Karen, stop by Prairie Moon Quilts and take a look at her challenge for this week. I'm going to try. If I can, I can. If I can't, well it won't happen. Here is her blog site.
http://prairiemoonquilts.wordpress.com

Browndirtcottage said...

Well...you just GO GIRL!!!

Kathleen said...

Oooo...can't wait to see the quilts in person! And if you don't want to piece backing I can pick up wide backing here in town.

Anonymous said...

inspired overhauling zgptpiel raghav reorganized tenfold persist pauline relief belongs initially
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

allan moratoriums planning weapons mari valconab considerable manufacture settlements hungarytitle seeds
servimundos melifermuly