Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, we're ready.....

....for the 'significant snow event' coming our way today. Yesterday I heard them calling for up to a foot of snow.....then maybe 3 inches of snow....then maybe 10 inches of snow....today their saying 2-3 inches.Who knows. I think the weather folks just like to cover all their bases so they can say, "....see, I said 10 inches, or 2 inches or 3 inches." Aaaannnyyywwwaayyyy......I woke up to the sight of this this morning. Chuck made a trip to Sam's last night....I think he wanted to cover our bases food-wise just in case we get snowed in.



....I hope we have enough eggs......

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm heading to Decorative but if it gets bad I think I'll plod thru to your place and hole up there. But I am a bit worried about the lack of ice cream.

Karen said...

....come on over! Trust me....there's ice cream in the freezer....I mean FREEZERS! I can't understand why we stay so chubby;)

YFA said...

Save the Cheez-its for me.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Well by the looks of it here so far maybe it is a good thing he went to the store. We are still getting it from last night and they say some sleet included. Lots of things are closed here.

Sarah said...

So what football team are you expecting to have snowed in at your house??