Sunday, May 27, 2007

Awesome day...great weather...new computer...



Rode my bike for about 10 miles today on the bike path...whew...I'm out of shape..but I did it. Found another cute little coffee shop/restaurant I want to check out ...so many cute things and places to see on the trail. Bought a laptop today...I've been wanting one for awhile...I had a refurbished one that I used but unfortunately it broke and my computer geek boyfriend/fiancee couldn't fix it. Got a super great price at Best buy...they only had 10 of them, so Chuck and I both got one....his laptop was also broke and unrepairable...sigh. Anyway for $350.00 we couldn't pass up the deal....there's a pic of it up top....ain't she cute....so silly, I know....never thought I would be such a computer geek...I'm starting to learn how to do digital scrapbooking...its the big thing in scrapping now.

No comments: