Saturday, May 12, 2007

3 days off!!!

I've been working with the twins A TON the last few weeks...50-60 hours a week...you all know thats way too much work for me!! I finished my projects for the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race Design Team contest and am sending my stuff this weekend...I'm sure I don't have a chance in hell of winning, but its good practice for other contests. This specific one asks that you use 90% of their product which was kinda hard as I didn't want to spend a ton of money...trying to pay off the credit cards, not add to them!! The "Jessica" book used a free RP kit insert from one of the scrapping mags. The "Grace" book which is my altered project entry (altered board book) used RP's chocolate bunny line. My subjects are so adorable, so I'm hoping to get extra points for that!!! I love you, Grace and Jess...

No comments: