Friday, November 25, 2011

I Am Thankful!

Well, I got 1 picture before I dropped my camera and broke it. Never-the-less, I am still so very grateful for so many things. My list is endless.

Cheryl made the cheese and veggie platter above. I wanted to get a pic before the vultures (my family) attacked it. As you can see, it didn't happen.

 Robby rolled into town for the festivities...its good to see him.

 Khloe came and brought her parents. She's getting so big!! I did take some pics with Jessica's camera, so there may be more to come.

 I plan to stay out of all stores today...the so-called Black Friday....ugh. Let the madness begin. Chuck has ordered me to get into the Christmas spirit starting TODAY! I would prefer to wait until mid-December but he won't hear of it.

Oh, and BTW, if you are getting an xmas present from me this year, it will be hand made and you will like it and cherish it forever.....even if its just a potholder;) I better get started.....

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Pretty veggie platter
Sorry about your camera :(
Love that you are doing a handmade Christmas!