Friday, March 5, 2010

Craft show needs participants. Anyone interested?

I got this from my friend Chrissy if anyone in the area is interested.

Sycamore Trails Elementary School in Bartlett
is having a spring craft/vendor fair
we are in need of crafters and vendors
Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010
Set up: 9:00 am -10:00 am
Showcase: 10:00 am -2:00 pm
Location: Sycamore Trails Elementary School, Bartlett, IL
Fees: $30.00 Space fee for 10ft x 3ft space. Additional fee of $5.00 for 1 table (2.5’ by 8’) and $5.00
for electricity. (Bring your own extension cords.)
(For Home Businesses, one vendor will be accepted per product line, chosen on a first come basis. So hurry
and get your applications in.)
IMPORTANT NOTES:
1.) Entry Fee will be returned if applicant is not accepted or space is lacking. The fee is not refunded in
the case of cancellation by the exhibitor.
2.) No Special requests will be taken for space assignments.
3.) Requests for tables must be received by April 3, 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.