Monday, May 11, 2009

Little peek.....


....of my latest Wip. I haven't started anything new in the last month. I'm continuing to work on projects I started months ago. I'm thinking I'll continue to work on Wips until I go to Michigan the first week in June. I have a few things picked out that I want to get started on while I'm there. I put aside the Florida quilt to work on this little project. I'm going to try and finish it today....maybe. As you can see from the above pic, I sewed the little mouse to close to the edge so I'll have to add on another border before I add the binding. I continue to think that I'm a master quilter (lol and rotfl) and don't need patterns.....hence I continue to make a lot of errors. Oh well, I'm learning as I go.
**
Last week I went to the Prarie Shop Quilts store in Batavia to join a few ladies who get together every Wednesday to quilt and fellowship. Oh boy, was I out of my league! These gals sure can quilt! Looking forward to joing them again this week.

2 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

One of my favorite stores, was there on friday!!

Kathleen said...

Looks like a great store... AND a long arm machine you can rent! How cool is that?!